Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

dad

dad this is for u...
suddenly this things came out from my delicate brain..
u have raised me up with full colors in my life..so thanks for evrythings dad..
this reminded me of one day..when i was a kid..i never want to hear u..
i keep following my frens till dawn..when im back u beat me up so hard..belt..sandals..everything was just like flying towards me..and im really in a big pain that day...n so im so sad,n something came out from my think..i think tht u're not even love me...i am so sorry for even think about it dad..that night i still remember it till now..u rub some minyak afiat over my body..u massage my feet..i cant sleep that nite because it is so painful...n i heard everything dad...thank you so much because loving me with all ur heart...n that time also my tears just come out...it cant stop flowing tht time..now i am here at university also because of u..now i had my own life,i willlearn to live on my own and also with ur helps...and this is the memory of mine that i should never forget about.

No comments:

Post a Comment