Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

who are you????

yess..i am loving u..but its all just memories
things will never be the same anymore
and u will never change...
never ever change,u begging me..and i'm not to do the same mistake anymore
i don't even care if u wanna date somebody next after me...and in addition i'll support u..but u will never understand the situation
things will never be the same again..
yes i do love u...but love doesnt mean anything for ya..
ive done anything and almost everything including my whole life..in the pass..
dont make me like a doll,take when u want it...and left aside when u get bored
i never pushing u when u re in relation with someone else..so wht?
who are you to stop me doing wht i want...stop playing around...who do you think you are running round leaving scars..you gonna catch a cold from the ice inside ur soul.. so pliss..do ur business and i'll do mine..and you just make me annoyed and sick with u..dont make till i hate u...conscious or not u re pushing me..and i just sick with it..

3 comments:

  1. awokk..lame tak hupdate..ttbe buh ayt sentap2 ni..haishh..anything happen, just keep smiling oke ?? almost everybody will faced this problem in life =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no lah just a few things..but it'll be ok...huhu..thnks singgah...:-)

    ReplyDelete