Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

well well well

Well I don’t know if my feelings right, but I think I would like to just let the life bring me afterwards. To see from this angle, I’ve got through so many circumstances. The thing is, I’m 23 y o now, and I also have been thinking a lot lately. I’ve born in 1989 and have been raised in a small house just about 20 minutes from the nearest town. I moved to my early boarding school, and then moved to another school. And I’m out from there only in 2006, and then moved again to another school till I got 19 y o. then 4 years in Selangor continuing my studies in my area. So, now I’m in the last year of my studies. And from all of the process moving from school to universities is a learning process for me. I have a lot of friends. I am a kind of person that really needs the attention of being loved, or being a part of some parties. In fact, I think it is a normal process and needs in life. I am just a person who wants to live my life and that’s all. I think my English sucks, so how could I teach children English in school. I don’t prepare for any of this. I’ve a few important persons in my life, my whole big family, my best friends, a girlfriend, and I’d love to make some new friends. I’m not doing any better in my academic, I’m ashamed to still asking money from my parents, my love life’s unstable, and most important thing is I just don’t know what to predict of my own life. All I had is just me. Every person has the breaking point of themselves sometimes. They are all tired to face this life every day. When the problems come, we will just have to face it. I want to be a little kid with no problems at all. They don’t have to even think about any of it. I’m getting older; sooner or later I know I would be dead as everyone does. So for now I think, I just want to calm down a bit cause you can’t tell where heaven stops and the earth began.Life is unpredictable, sometimes its awesome, and then it sucks.

1 comment: